Marketing Associate / Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a creative, organized, and highly motivated individual to join our B2B marketing team. This position is actively involved in event planning, media management, and digital marketing. They also provide administrative support to our sales team.
- Collaborates to create a digital campaign and generate brand awareness on social media and email marketing platforms.
- Assists in maintaining and updating website content through WordPress.
- Creates and co-manages content calendars, ad schedules, and PR opportunities.
- Assists in communicating and negotiating ad placements with media personnel.
- Participates in marketing meetings and assists in creating status reports, agendas, media plans, collaborative brainstorming, etc.
- Assists in approving marketing-related invoices.
- Coordinates tradeshow booths and events by preparing, packing, and shipping materials.
- Ensures all literature/customer-facing documents are presentable and accurate.
- Maintains an inventory of marketing literature, promos, and equipment.
- Provides administrative support to the sales team for customer meetings and communications.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar field. B2B marketing experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Experience with social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Experience with video conferencing platforms – Teams, Zoom, Skype, and/or Google Meet.
This is primarily an on-site position. APV offers a robust benefit plan that includes flexible schedule opportunities, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, a variety of insurance options and tuition reimbursement programs. Learn more by applying today.