Our QC Technicians routinely test laboratory and production products within the lab. They make recommendations based on test results and serve as a final quality checkpoint in the production process. This is a fast-paced job that requires good time management and technical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Job duties may include:
- Collecting, weighing, and sampling raw materials
- Using instrumentation and equipment such as ovens, titrators, presses, and scales
- Performing batch shading and color corrections using a computerized system
- Computer data entry
- Understanding Safety Data Sheets and how to identify and handle hazardous materials
- Maintaining a clean workstation and following all safety guidelines
A high school diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or related field is preferred but not required. An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. Candidates must be able to follow written and verbal directions and follow company safety procedures.